If you’re experiencing back, joint, or neck pain, then you can benefit from chiropractic adjustments. At Back To You, we offer a variety of chiropractor adjustments Silver Spring, MD residents can turn to. From neck and spinal decompression to stretch manipulation, we have a variety of chiropractic and rehab services to make you pain-free. Get your range of motion back so you can keep up with your children. Chronic pain doesn’t have to prevent you from living the active lifestyle you want to have. Our chiropractic adjustments help you manage pain and heal from injury. Also, they build up strength and improve your overall health going forward.
We believe in a cooperative treatment model at Back To You. What this means is we want patients to be as informed and in control of their care as possible. Therefore, at your initial visit, we explore your personal health history, conduct a physical exam, and discuss with you what your health and healing goals are. In this way, we can better craft a treatment plan to meet your needs.
Our Chiropractic Adjustments Silver Spring, MD
We deploy a variety of chiropractic techniques, including CBD oil. Patients can choose one or more of these to address their issues. Some of the chiropractic adjustments Silver Spring, MD residents can expect include:
- Diversified technique: Widely used, this technique entails a high-velocity, low-amplitude thrust at a joint (quick, shallow thrusts that cause the popping noise).
- Thompson technique: A variation of the Diversified technique, the Thompson technique uses a segmented table with drop pieces as your doctor delivers high-velocity, low amplitude, and low-force to fully adjust your spine.
- Using an activator: This technique employs a small, handheld instrument called an activator. It applies a quick, low level of force to specific points on the body. These impulses dampen muscle resistance to treatment
- Extremity Adjustments: While many think of back and neck issues when they consider chiropractic care, it also addresses the needs of hands, feet, wrists, and ankles. These areas see repetitive and intense movement and experience strain as much if not more so than anywhere else on the body. By addressing issues in the limbs, extremity adjustments can reduce pain and increase articulation.
- Pelvic Blocking: This technique addresses pelvic or hip misalignments. Often, such issues can cause problems with the lower back, knees, and other areas.
Each of these methods alone or in combination with each other helps patients manage and lessen their chronic pain. Also, they provoke the body’s natural healing process making it more receptive and able to recovery after injury or everyday wear and tear. Thus, using chiropractic adjustments regularly allows patients to stay active, strengthen their muscles, improve their mobility and range of motion, and be aware of how to keep themselves healthy over the longterm.
Back To You Chiropractic and Rehab
Not only do we offer standard chiropractic adjustments Silver Spring, MD residents know they can turn to for results we also have other services. Since our doctor believes in providing patients with care that fits their needs, he provides house calls. For those unable to fit an appointment into their schedules, not physically able to come to the offices, or simply prefer treatment in the comfort of their own home, this can be helpful. Also, patients recovering from an auto accident or other injuries may find this especially useful. Some other services we provide include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Physical Therapy
- Soft Tissue Rehab Techniques
- House Calls
- Chiropractic CBD Oil
- Functional Medicine
- Laser Therapy
- Auto Accident Chiropractic
Also, Back To You Chiropractic offers patients access to quality and affordable CBD oil products. These have been proven to aid in healing and pain management. So, if you’d like to learn more, please contact us today at 301.298.3581.