Every year millions of people look for assistance in dealing with chronic pain. However, many don’t want to use medications or drugs for fear of dependency. Thus, they turn to chiropractors in Silver Spring, MD to provide holistic treatments to minimize inflammation and reduce pain. At Back To You Chiropractic and Rehab, we offer a variety of treatments each designed to address an individual’s entire body. We realize that the body is a complex system and that lasting relief from pain requires a holistic approach that creates a foundation for wellness.
Benefits of Finding Chiropractors in Silver Spring, MD
There are numerous benefits to working with the right chiropractors in Silver Spring, MD at Back To You. For instance, clients often find that they experience:
- Improved nerve communication
- Better joint motion and muscle coordination
- Greater physical function and endurance
Some of the most common reasons individuals need chiropractic adjustments are due to lower back pain, neck pain, and headaches. At Back To You, we offer programs that are geared to address each of these issues. For instance, many clients find our use of CBD oil to be an effective way of reducing the intensity and frequency of headaches. Our physical therapy program is excellent for athletes and active adults whose work requires repetitive motion.
For those looking to enhance their lifestyle and make wellness an everyday part of their lives, our functional medicine program may be an excellent fit. Our approach is participatory, preventative, restorative, and evidence-based. We examine all aspects of your life, home, and work, and we work alongside you to devise the best strategies to achieve the goals you set for yourself. In doing so, individuals not only deal with common aches and pains but create a health and wellness routine that minimizes future discomfort.
Should I See a Chiropractor?
If you experience any of the following, it makes sense to reach out to Back To You Chiropractic and Rehab:
- Chronic headaches or migraines: Muscle tension is one of the most common causes of headaches and migraines. Our chiropractic adjustments relieve tensions and knots that build up in your shoulder, back, and neck muscles allowing you to feel more relaxed.
- Poor ergonomic habits: Simply put, this means poor posture, sitting for long periods of time, or doing repetitive tasks that strain muscles and wear away at joints.
- Neck and back pain that persists: Lifestyle habits often create uncomfortable side effects like stiffness and soreness. When this happens repeatedly, the best course of action is to reach out to chiropractors in Silver Spring, MD for help. Trouble turning your head, enduring pain, or your stiffness throughout the day is not acceptable. You can’t and shouldn’t suffer in silence.
We have the expertise to not only address the issue but create a plan of treatment to reduce any further pain or discomfort from arising. We pride ourselves at Back To You on having the skill and expertise in crafting a unique treatment plan for each of our clients. Through thorough examination and consultation with you, we devise a customized treatment strategy to meet your goals.
What You Can Expect at Back To You Chiropractic and Rehab
You’ll be hard-pressed to find chiropractors in Silver Spring, MD that offer more complete and convenient care than Back To You Chiropractic and Rehab. Not only will you find standard chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, and soft tissue rehab techniques, but we also offer innovative treatments such as
Patients will find a supportive and caring environment at Back To You dedicated to their well-being. So contact us today at 301.755.1997 and learn more about how we can help you.